Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Use of this website is governed by UK law. The design and content of this website are the exclusive copyright of Novaquatics Ltd., ( hereinafter known as “The Seller”) trading as Aquaplancton. The Seller holds the trademark “Aquaplancton” and the copyright on all original materials it publishes. However, the right to use materials for reproduction by others may, on occasion, be granted.
2. The Seller accepts no liability in respect of any links on this website to other websites. These are provided for interest only and should not be taken to imply endorsement of, or liability in respect of, the content of these other sites.
3. Goods supplied will be charged at the price shown on the website. All prices specified on the website are subject to variation by The Seller without prior notice. Credit or debit card deductions will not be made until goods to be paid for are awaiting dispatch.
4. All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by The Seller and any descriptions or illustrations contained in The Seller’s brochure or website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of expected results. They cannot be the subject of any claim for breach of contract or otherwise, for which The Seller is liable. (A pond is a highly complex eco-system with an infinite variety of circumstances. What works in one pond does not, necessarily, work in another. Re-action times can also vary considerably. Some ponds react very quickly; others are a lot more sluggish. The most important thing is that Aquaplancton only does good, whereas chemicals can do an awful lot of harm. Aquaplancton is not a harmful substance and is used successfully with fish all the time, however, some fish can be sensitive to any change in their environment so ultimately, the pond owner has to be responsible for the well being of his own fish).
5. Delivery will be effected by The Seller as soon as reasonably possible, but the timing of delivery is without guarantee and cannot be the subject of any liability for which The Seller is responsible. Arrangements for effecting delivery will not be initiated before the date the order is received from The Buyer with sufficient information to enable The Seller to proceed with the execution thereof. Upon receipt of the goods, any damages or shortfall must be reported immediately, by telephone, to The Seller.
6. The Seller shall not be liable to The Buyer or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or failing to perform any of The Seller’s obligations in relation to the goods if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond the Seller’s control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any act of God, war, strikes, flood, lockouts, fire, tempest or inability of The Seller to procure materials or articles required for the performance of the contract which may prevent the fulfilment thereof shall be regarded as causes beyond The Seller’s reasonable control. In the event of any failure or delay to perform any contract as a result of the said causes, such contracts, at The Seller’s discretion, may be varied or cancelled by The Seller without The Seller being liable to The Buyer or being deemed to be in breach of contract.
7. The contract shall be on these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions which The Buyer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document), but they do not affect The Buyer’s statutory rights.
Novaquatics Ltd will not release a buyers personal credit or debit card details to any outside party. Furthermore, those credit or debit card details are protected by a secure SSL server. This server encrypts information while it is being transmitted across the Internet so that unauthorised people cannot read it.